Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Wallpapers

Obviously I have an issue with what I like to call "productive" procrastination... However, it seems to get me in the right frame of mind to focus and to do what I need (read: should, but generally do not want) to do. Such activities often include something organizational, inspirational, or pretty, and changing my desktop wallpaper is often times a combination of all of the above.

Something about a new desktop wallpaper makes me feel refreshed and geared up to accomplish a new set of tasks. I prefer more simple, clean designs that prompt me to organize the files on my screen. So much of my time is spent on my computer that it's nice to have a clean and orderly, background to look at. Here are a few of my favorite desktop wallpapers!


I love the simple text and outlines of these animals! The patterns are adorable and add a fun--but not overpowering--jolt of color to my desktop.





My favorite motivational word of 2014 is 'hustle'. I like the reminder to work hard so I can play hard... Or lay in bed and enjoy a Netflix binge. I'm not too difficult to please.


So elegant and simple. I'm swooning. This is my current wallpaper!


Often times, I need a reminder to take a deep breath and stop over thinking. No need to stress! And who could be stressed out with such a pretty design? I'm a sucker for gold script.




I actually used this background and added a shape and monogram from PicMonkey. I love that the colors, shapes, and fonts are completely customizable. To make one of your own, just download any background that suits your fancy, choose the 'Design' option on PicMonkey, and create away!


My feelings regarding this design? Obsessed. Simple white background, scripty gold font, and coffee... I couldn't ask for much more. This was actually my wallpaper during first semester finals when I drank an other-worldly amount of coffee to keep me semi-functional. No shame. The link to the site I originally got this from is no longer working, but here's a link to the image so you can save it!


The quote for this one says it all. Reach for the stars, but realize that a goal without hard work isn't worth much more than a daydream.

This one definitely makes me think of summer, but with such a happy color and meaning, it's even perfect for the cold winter blues.

What do you do to keep yourself motivated and organized? Leave a comment below and let me know!

xoxo
-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment