Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Style Edition: Feeling Dottie

 


Okay, first off, this park is like a jungle and enchanted forest all in one... most amazing place ever. The mosquito bites that I am coincidentally allergic to? Not so much. Here is another take on a cool yet flirty, sophisticated style to keep cool for the coming month of July.

I adore my Express Portofino shirt (they don't have the long sleeve black with white polka dots anymore, but here is the reverse! And they do have it in a sleeveless shirt that I must check into ASAP.) It is so flattering, lightweight, classic, and it can be dressed up or down. I am definitely guilty of over-wearing it because anytime I can't decide what to wear, it's an easy choice when I'm crunched for time. From interviews to afternoons shopping at the Bay, it's perfect.

As for the shorts, I can't get enough of scalloped hemlines. Who says shorts can't be dressy? (Similar in pink (!!!).)

Since the mostly black ensemble isn't exactly bright and summery, my Kate Spade crossbody adds the perfect pop of color. 


But my actual favorite part? My puppy, Coco. Look at that puppy smile (or, more likely, pant)! She is a bit of a diva and an attention hog, but she's just too cute to resist.



PS. SERIOUSLY, check these trees out!! So. Cool.



Thanks for reading!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment