Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Tropical Breeze

I don't know if it's just the spirit of Summer getting to me or if it's the Miami influence, but I am loving all sorts of tropical prints right now. From flamingos to palm trees, I'm obsessed. Here are a few of my most wanted items right now:

Flamingo Skirt

Flamingo Studs

Kate Spade Phone Case

Lilly Planner (I used to have the flamingo print!)

Tropical Bikini

And of course, the big pineapple moment that's happening:

Pineapple Bikini

Adorable Pineapple Print

Pineapple Studs

Since the pineapple prints are trending so much, here's my DIY print for my magnet board. Organization, monograms, pineapples, and pink: a few of my absolute favorites! All you'll need are pink, yellow, and green markers, a gold paint pen, ribbon, hot glue, a magnet, and some card stock. Mod Podge is optional if you'd prefer a shiny finish!


Let me know if you have any DIY prints and what your favorite summer trends are in the comments below!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I especially love the tropical bikini!

    Abi x
    www.brooksmakeup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    I love your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete