Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Style Edition: Peekaboo Back




I recently paid a visit to my local TJ Maxx in search for some new (and affordable) summer pieces that would be nicer than the well-loved summer staples of cut offs and casual shirts, while keeping me cool in this Miami heat. I absolutely fell in love with this romper. It has a beautiful summery color and a bold print balanced by feminine lace details and a bow above a peekaboo back!  The best part? It's one piece. SO easy to slip on and go. Who said cuter meant more effort?

*Note: I don't know if 'peekaboo back' is an actual term, but my mom used it the other day and I thought it was adorable. Thanks, Mom!

This breezy summer favorite reminds me of a picnic, a stroll by the bay or through the park, lunch at a cute coffee shop--you get it. Here's my roundup of must-haves inspired by this outfit!


(P.S. The sunhat is from Forever 21.)

What are your favorite summer staples? From clothes to beauty to music and beyond--let me know!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment